Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

martymcleod
    Participant

Hi, I am a new Intense Shortcode customer and I’m trying to adapt the Pricing Tables element for my needs.

I use the AAWP Amazon Associates API plugin, which provides shortcodes to fetch the price data for a product:

[amazon fields=”(ASIN #)” value=”price”/]

Is there a way I can display this data in table?

Thank you.

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Thank you for your question. Can you post the shortcodes you are using to show the pricing table? You may be able to manually do this by placing the amazon shortcode within a pricing section. You will likely need to style the results to meet your needs. Example:

[intense_pricing_table]
    [intense_pricing_section]
    [amazon fields=”(ASIN #)” value=”price”/]
    [/intense_pricing_section]
    [/intense_pricing_table]

martymcleod
    Participant

Hello, well I used this, for example:

[intense_pricing_table featured="1" hover_expand="0" shadow="3"]

[intense_pricing_section title=”AC4100″ background_color=”primary” amount=”[amazon fields=”B00G7VNO86″ value=”price”]” frequency=””][/intense_pricing_section]

[/intense_pricing_table]

..which comes from entering my shortcode into the text entry box for the price. That cause it to print part of the shortcode itself and not the price value.

This afternoon (prior to your reply) I did insert the shortcode into the [/intense_pricing_section] area and it worked, so at least that is a work-around.

However I cannot seem to figure out how to use the Pricing Table elements because the documentation isn’t clear.

Thank you.

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Sometimes the easiest way to understand things is by example. If you go the example page for the pricing table shortcode and scroll to the bottom, you can see the code used to create the page by clicking on View shortcodes used to create this page. Hopefully that helps. Let us know what questions you have and we will do our best to answer them.

martymcleod
    Participant

Hi, ok I’ll try to have a look again. The use of thumbnail images was nice, but I noticed it wasn’t mentioned in the option parameters in the example(s).

I’ll have another look and check out the shortcode details more closely.

I do appreciate your replies!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.