Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

johannesfleischhut
    Participant

Hello Guys,

this actually worked very well until today. I had a gallery inserted to my site:

[intense_gallery type="touchtouch" size="medium" 
    first_image_size="medium" marginpercent="1%" id="9" 
    include="734,735,736,733,732,730" show_tooltip="0" hover_effect="subtle" 
    subtleeffect="honey"]

But suddenly it doesn’t show the previews, only very small “dots” instead. I updated Intense Shortcodes today, could that be a reason? Also I changed the php Version from 5.5 to 7.0… Changing back to 5.5. didn’t solve the problem.

Thank you for any ideas!

My website:
    http://www.johannesfleischhut.de

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Johannes,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We were able to track down what is going on with the gallery shortcode. Here is a link to a zip file that will correct the problem. There are two files in the zip file, gallery-shortcode.php and photo.php. You’ll have to replace the existing files with these new files.

gallery-shortcode.php goes in the /intense/shortcodes/gallery/ folder
    photo.php goes in the /intense/templates/gallery/effeckt/ folder

Once you replace these two files with the ones I have included in the zip file, the effects should work correctly.

Let us know if you still have issues.

Thanks,

Josh

johannesfleischhut
    Participant

Hey Josh,

thank you! I have replaced the two files. I also deactiveated and reativated the plugin and inserted a new created shortcode. Unfortunately, the gallery still won’t show properly. Also not on the Sub-Side (www.johannesfleischhut.de/galerie).

Any ideas what could still be wrong?

Many thanks!
    Johannes

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Johannes,

We we think we found the final issue with the gallery shortcode. Here’s another link to a zip file that should correct the problem. There’s just one file in the zip file this time, photo.php. You’ll have to replace the existing file with this new file.

photo.php goes in the /intense/templates/gallery/subtle/ folder

We’re sorry it took us so long to track this down. We will be submitting an update soon that will include these fixes.

Thanks,

Josh

johannesfleischhut
    Participant

Josh,

thanks again! I’m really sorry, that I have to say, it still didn’t solve the problem.

As I’m not able to read php I unfortunately can’t be of any help…If I can do anything to help solving this issue, please tell me. The faster my website works, the better 🙂

Thanks!

Johannes

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Johannes,

I was hopeful that the last change would fix the problem. Would you be willing to allow us temporary access to your site so we can take a look? You can submit a support ticket or send us a private reply with login details.

Thanks,

Josh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.