Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

caldwellg
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve got a number of pricing table items set in rows and columns e.g. 5 items spread across two rows, 1 row with 4 columns and the 2nd row with 1 column (plus a padding column) – all columns have size=”3″.

My problem is that when the window size is reduced to a medium level I would like to have still 2 rows but the 1st with 3 columns and the 2nd with 2 columns.

Is there a way I can wrap the 4th item from the 1st row to the second when the display size changes? Maybe an alternative layout mechanism to rows/columns?

I tried to use one row with all 5 columns (each column has a size=”3″ and a medium_size=”4″) and the 5th column did wrap but appeared on the right of the content area, not the left as it should have been.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Greg

caldwellg
    Participant

OK, I kind of have it working now (I think)…. probably more by circumstance than by design.

All I needed was to specify on the row with ‘equal_height=”1″‘ which is a good idea in my case anyway. So having <n> number of items I have a single row and <n> columns with the following definition:

[intense_column size="3" medium_size="4" small_size="6" extra_small_size="12"]

So in a large window I have 4 columns, then 3, then 2 and finally 1 when the window size is the smallest.

e.g. where X is a pricing table item
    XXXX – Large
    X

XXX – Medium
    XX

XX – Small
    XX
    x

and all in a single column for extra-small.

🙂

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Greg,

Hello!

We’re glad you got things figured out. If you have any other issues, or need further help, please let us know.

Thanks,

Josh

martymcleod
    Participant

Thanks for this – I think this may come in handy for me, too!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.