Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chiossone
    Participant

Also, after I installed the plugin, my “Preview Changes” button, no longer works. It just loads the same page instead of popping a new window with the preview. Do I need to change some setting somewhere to go back to normal? Not good to do an update when looking at a change of an live page.

Thanks.

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Yeah, that’s not good that the “Preview” isn’t working properly. I think we would need temporary access to your site to track down what is causing the issue. It sounds like it is a conflict somewhere. There may be an error shown in the Developer Tools in Chrome. It’s likely not something that will be hard to track down, but having access will be a huge help.

If you would like for us to take a look, please submit a support ticket with login information.

Thanks,

Josh

chiossone
    Participant

Thanks Josh, I’ll track it down then.

c

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

It’s not ideal that you have to track down the issue, but we understand not wanting a stranger in your site.

We do our best to test with other plugins and themes, but there are so many themes and plugins out there that we don’t even begin to scratch the surface during our testing. My guess is that there is a conflict somewhere that is causing the issue, either between Intense and a plugin or Intense and the theme. If you do see an error in Chrome’s Developer Tools, let us know what the error is and maybe we can help from there.

Thanks,

Josh

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.