Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jhemer26
    Participant

Hello
    I could not install template via WordPress . Hopefully I could do it from filezilla .
    Now wordpress say me “This theme requires the following plugin: Intense”
    BUT I cant do it via wordpress !!!
    Can you give me the plugin intense to install it from filezilla ?
    Thanks for your help
    Sorry for my inglish (google traduction)

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Hello!

I’m sorry that we’re just getting to you. I must have overlooked this forum post. We don’t check the forum posts all that often as we don’t do much support from the forums.

If you have the theme install zip file, you will have the plugin inside of it. The intense plugin can be found in the “intensity” zip file, in the inc/plugins/ folder.

If you have the full download from ThemeForest, find the intensity.zip file here.
    Intensity WordPress Theme v1.0.5.zip – intensity zip file is in IntensityTheme/intensity.zip

Once you have the intensity.zip file, you can find the intense file
    intensity.zip – intense zip file is in /inc/plugins/ folder inside of the zip file

I hope that makes sense. If you need further help, please let us know.

Thanks!

jhemer26
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks you for you reply
    I just spent an hour with 1&1 to see if I had a server problem . There is no error , the server is fast enough.
    Look my web site : http://cours-anglais-montpellier.fr/
    Please i dont want to pay 70$ for that !
    I think it is a problem of plugin but I ‘m not sure.
    I do not know what to do now
    Please Help
    Thanks you

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our server was down for a few hours yesterday due to a host database issue, so maybe that was the problem. Please try installing a demo again and let us know if you still have issues. If you are still having issues, it would help if we could take a look and see what is going on.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.