Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

chrisuk73
    Participant

Ok so I bought the plugin and yay it killed my site saying that the /css folder is not writable. I get error:

Oh, no! There were issues creating dynamic CSS for Intense. Check your permissions on the following folder to make sure it is writable: /ketofirst/wp-content/uploads/intense-cache/css/

I have made this folder writable manually but makes no difference. I have had to turn plugin off in meantime as site will not function. I have a ticket open on this.

chrisuk73
    Participant

Hi Josh

I repurchased the plugin and got it working, however it interferes with my theme by modifying the way images are loaded. Theme author insists it is the plugin.
    ketofirst.com, you will see the JS errors which causes images to vanish, deactivate plugin and its fine.
    <script type=’text/javascript’ async=”async” src=’https://56a1d4nstjglxaws-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-includes/js/imagesloaded.min.js?ver=3.2.0′></script&gt;
    The original theme load code doesn’t contain async=”async”
    Is there a way to fix this up?
    Ta

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Thank you for purchasing Intense again. The issue you are experiencing was also reported by another user. We have added a fix that will be in the next release. In the meantime, please edit the asset-list.php file found at plugins/intense/assets/asset-list.php and change the no-defer array to the following:

‘no-defer’ => array(
    ‘colorbox’,
    ‘colorbox-language’,
    ‘imagesloaded’,
    ‘intense.lazyload’,
    ‘klass.’,
    ‘lazyloadxt’,
    ‘lazyloadxt.autoload’,
    ‘lazyloadxt.bg’,
    ‘lazyloadxt.extra’,
    ‘magnific-popup’,
    ‘photoswipe’,
    ‘prettyphoto’,
    ‘swipebox’,
    ‘touchtouch’,
    ‘googlemap’,
    ‘intense_flexslider’,
    ‘intense_modernizr’,
    ‘galleria’,
    ‘galleriatheme’,
    ‘superfish’
    )

Let us know if you need any further help. Thanks!

chrisuk73
    Participant

Hi

Changing this array code cause a server error and kills my site. I had to revert. Apparently line 149 has php error ‘colorbox’,

I can’t see an error here but it does not work. I also tried disabling lazy load.

The theme authors say that this issue is due to not respecting the WordPress Standard and Intense changes the way that the ImagesLoaded library included to
    <script type=’text/javascript’ async=”async” src=’https://56a1d4nstjglxaws-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-includes/js/imagesloaded.min.js?ver=3.2.0′></script&gt;

The original theme load code doesn’t contain async=”async”

Anyway theme guys blame plugin guys and the usual yada yada, net result it don’t work.

I have had to disable for time being so you can’t see the live errors.

Thankyou
    Chris

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

It may be quickest for us to make the changes to your site. Would you be willing to send us temporary FTP credentials? If not, we can send you a patched version of Intense that let’s you disable the async addition.

chrisuk73
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing access. We have applied the patch and disabled the JavaScript async option. Let us know if you run into any more issues.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.