Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dirjohn1
    Participant

I do like your plugin; however, you have to spend way too much time to understand your code. The example is:
    About Me 2

Using your sample code example within your documentation does not display any background image and make it impossible to use?

http://johnfrazier.bizbuzzamerica.com/johns-story/

I was trying to creaate the same look as: http://intenseplugin.com/examples/2-2/

Where can I find better documentation to use your plugin. I have no idea how to code the background image as you have in your promo website?

dirjohn1
    Participant

I finally found the imageID requirement, thank you.

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

I’m glad to hear you figured out the image ID issue. This is probably the biggest thing that trips up people when they first start using the snippets. We have thought about different ways to address this but haven’t come up with a solution we are happy with.

For anybody else that runs into image issues using the snippets, the IDs in the example snippets are from our own demo site. You will need to change the image IDs to match IDs for your own images.

The quickest way to find an image ID is to use the image shortcode dialog and choose an image as if you were going to use the shortcode. This will put the ID into the image field.

You can also find the IDs by looking at the URLs of the edit image links in the media library.

niggy2
    Participant

I have to agree as a new user I’m totally confused. Examples would be great

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

We do agree that we need more examples and videos to go along with the shortcodes. Many of our shortcodes have a lot of options, so it’s really difficult to know what options do what. We have the intention of building videos for the shortcodes, but haven’t been able to get them done. We’re a team of two that work full-time day jobs and then do this in the evenings. We’re not complaining or trying to make excuses, but saying this more to agree that we know we need to do these things to make Intense easier to use/understand.

If you are trying to figure something out and are struggling, please let us know. We will always do what we can to help get you going.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.