Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anthologygroup
    Participant

Love the theme. It’s been a joy to use.

Our team would like to change the titles that are seen on the locations custom post type. Where it says “Attractions” and “History” we’d like to tweak these as we are using them for “Promotions” and “Photo Gallery” and the users who maintain the site will have trouble.

I’m quite familiar with Advanced Custom Posts but can’t for the life of me find where these are stored. I am about to dig into the SQL files now on the server to see if I can change these there but I thought I would ask and see if there was an easier way.

Thanks for the great theme.

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Hello!

Sorry it has taken us a little while to respond. The simplest way to change these would be to modify the code in the files manually. It’s a bit of a pain, but finding the code is rather easy. Intense is our plugin that creates all the custom post types and includes the shortcodes.

To get to the file that stores the fields for the Locations custom post type, go to:

/wp-content/plugins/intense/custom-post-types/locations/

Then open up the locations.php file in any text editor. You should see the settings you’ll want to change on lines 71 and 81, near the bottom of the file. The “label” fields are the ones that display as the titles.

Thank you so much for the very kind words about Intensity. We’re extremely glad to hear that you like it. If you ever come across things that you think could be improved or needs some work, please let us know.

If you need any further help, please let us know.

Thanks,

Josh
    Intense Visions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.