Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jonoaskew
    Participant

Hello,

My site seems to have a horizontal scroll bar running just slightly over the page width.

How do I remove this please…. the test page is: http://bonzaripper.com/index.php/home/

Regards
    Jonathan

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Jonathan,

Hello!

From what I can gather by looking at the CSS and layout of the page, it looks as though the culprit is one section. The section that is too wide is the section with the posts (each with the bet 365 images). The columns end up being too wide. I think the following CSS may correct the problem. This CSS can be added on the page (in the CSS Code option, wich is in the Post Options section, on the Extras tab) or it can added into the CSS Code option, which is in the Intense admin options (Settings->Intense) on the Extras tab.

.vc_row.wpb_row.vc_row-fluid {
        width: 100% !important;
    }

On top of these things, I also noticed that Visual Composer is adding some CSS to all icons, giving them a 5 pixel margin on the left. This is pushing the icons of ours over slightly, making them look off center. Here is the CSS to correct this for our icons.

.intense.icon {
        margin-left: 0px;
    }

If you find any other issues, please let us know.

Thanks!

jonoaskew
    Participant

Thank you, that seems to have done the trick! 🙂

jonoaskew
    Participant

Hi guys,

This seems to have popped up again…. except when i resize my browser slightly just by dragging it automatically removes the horizontal slider. It also removes when I click on another tab in my browser and then back onto my site.

Also, the site has changed as the above was a test site. It’s now http://www.whatacca.com

Cheers
    Jonathan

chibichiii
    Participant

I had the same issue, the scrollbar shows up in edge but not in Firefox or chrome.
    I am assuming the problem will also occur in internet explorer.
    But it might be a browser based problem, I believe it might have something to do with the Search Icon in the top bar sliding the entire site to the left a bit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.