Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

partyguerilla
    Participant

Hi users of the Intensity Community Forums,

Did some of you experience the issue that the header template “Branding on left with menu on right” not being mobile responsive. For smaller screen dimensions I can’t click the links in my menu. Does someone know a workaround for this problem, since I really want to use this template for my header.

Here’s my website in case you want to check this out yourself.

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

For anybody that comes across this, please check the Header Tab -> Primary Header -> Menu -> Mobile Responsive setting to make sure it is turned on. Thanks!

phiba
    Participant

Hi
    The design is great – many thanks! That problem with the mobile navigation I have unfortunately also. Although the settings comply with the specifications above, the navigation is not responsive. Reset all the Intensity settings has not helped. Can you please give me a hint where the problem else could be?

Thank you so much!

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Phiba,

Could we get a link to your site that has the issue? We use the same header template on many of our demos, so we’re uncertain what could be causing the header to not be mobile responsive. If we can see the issue happening, we likely track down what is going on.

Thanks!

phiba
    Participant

Hi,
    deactivate the ‘Max Mega Menu’ plugin has solved the problem.

partyguerilla
    Participant

Hi,
    thank you phiba, that solved it for me too!

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Phiba,

Thank you for letting us know what you found that fixed the problem. We will look into this issue and try to track down where the problem is. We’re glad that you were able to find the problem, but we do apologize that you had to deal with the problem in the first place.

We’ll see what we can find and get back to you.

Thank you again for letting us know what you figured out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.