Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chibichiii
    Participant

Hey there,

Maybe I am overseeing something here, but is there no option to set the background color for the sublevel menu’s?
    So far I had been using the styling from Ubermenu but I wanted to do some testing with Intense own menu and noticed my menu has a few little annoyances.

First thing is that in the Edge browser, the menu seems to jump out of place each time you hover it the item sort of lifts up. Especially on a submenu this is annoying cause the menu bumps up and down while hovering. It’s very distracting.

The second thing is in the Firefox browser, the submenu idification so the little Arrow down is not properly aligned behind the menu point but more underneath it. I am guessing these are little CSS errors.

And as stated at the beginning of this post, the intense setting seems to be missing the sublevel background color setting. Or if it is supposed to inherit the style from the toplevel, it doesn’t do that it is remaining white.

I have turned off the Ubermenu plugin for the time being so you can see it here: https://merlinsmythandmagic.net/

chibichiii
    Participant

Just wanted to hear if you guys had time to look into this already?

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Hello!

I hope all is going well for you.

I just wanted to follow-up and let you know that the latest version of Intensity includes the additional options for the Sublevel Menu. You can now set the background color, border, and border radius.

We’re trying to continue to make the theme better. We’ve got more things that need to be done.

Thanks,

Josh

chibichiii
    Participant

Hey there,

Thanks for letting me know.
    Glad to read the option was added 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.