Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

peterpruimboom
    Participant

Hi,

When using the Alert shortcode I noticed that the Close Memory number of days don’t work. I used the below shortcode and tested it with three different browsers. Cookies are allowed and ID is set.

[intense_alert id="wsn-alert-cookie" color="#ffffcc" font_color="#000000" close="1" close_memory="30"]Deze website gebruikt cookies om uw gebruikerservaring te optimaliseren. Uitgebreide informatie over cookies kunt u vinden op de website van de consumentenbond.[/intense_alert]

Regards, Peter.

peterpruimboom
    Participant

Hi,

I think I found the reason why it’s not working. I am using WP Rocket cache and when I disable the cache then it works as expected. When I enable the cache the Alert is working fine but the Cloce Memory is not.

Regards, Peter.

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Peter,

Thank you for giving us the heads-up on this. We’ll have to look into it some. We haven’t used WP Rocket cache before. It seems that there are some issues every once in a while with the various different caching plugins/tools that are available. We use Cloudflare CDN on our demo site, along with the W3 Total Cache plugin. That combination seems to work okay for us.

We’ll look into it some and see what we can come up with.

Thanks again for letting us know what you found.

Have a great day and weekend!

Thanks,

Josh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.