Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

noempty
    Participant

Hello,
    I use Team custom post in our site based on Virtue theme. Now I create a custom post PROGRAM and made some new fields using ACF. One of the field I want is “TEACHERS”.

My settings:

Field Label: TEACHERS
    Field Name: program_teachers
    Field Type: Post Object
    Filter by Post Type: Member ( this is Intense custom post Member )
    Select multiple values?: Yes

So here is my question…
    I would like to be able to select Teacher/Teachers from Member Post and see them with the Name of the Member ( John Johnson ) not as a full link to Member’s Post.

In my setting I see a link/s to anyone of my Member (Teachers).

I really hope that my explanation was clear. I hope so. 🙂

Thanks!

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Hello!

I want to make sure I understand what you are expecting.

Are you looking to have your member name be a link that, when clicked, shows the teacher(s) associated with that member, rather than being a link to the single post page for the member?

If this is the case, I would suggest a new template that includes a lightbox for the member link. I can give you a little direction if you need it, but I want to make sure that I’m right about what you’re looking for first.

Thanks,

Josh

noempty
    Participant

Hello Josh!
    That’s right! There is a user field in ACF but our Members (Teachers) is not the same as Users of the website.
    I want to display only the names of the Members (Teachers). When the visitor click over the Member’s Name to open his own profile.

I appreciate your help!

Thanks!

Rocco

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.