Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dobbler31
    Participant

Hi There,

Love the plugin. I’m using the advance button on a few pages and have a sticky nav header bar. When the advance button is clicked, it scrolls too far down. Is there a way to offset it?

Thanks,

Rob.

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Rob,

Hello! That is a great suggestion. It’s funny that you mention this because I just recently added the options to the [intense_button] shortcode to allow for setting of the smooth scroll speed and smooth scroll offset. We use the button shortcode for the Advance Button on Content Sections, so I have added the same two options to the [intense_content_section] shortcode.

I have included the updated files in this zip file. Unzip this file and place the two folders (button and content-section) into the “shortcodes” folder that is in the root of the Intense plugin folder (/wp-content/plugins/intense/). Once these folders are updated and all files are overwritten with the changes, you will be able to use the offset in the Content Section shortcode as shown below.

[intense_content_section background_type="image" image="630" height="400" breakout="1" show_advance="1" advance_icon_source="elusive" advance_text="Next" scroll_offset="100"]
    [/intense_content_section]

We will be releasing an update very soon, so you can expect these changes to be available with the next release.

If you have any issues or need help with anything, please let us know.

Thanks,

Josh
    Intense Visions

dobbler31
    Participant

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Thank you so much for your quick and helpful response!

I think I read somewhere about the option to remove the hover background colour for the advance button in the next update? My client hates the hover and wants to remove it, do you have any tricks for sorting that? I’ve tried to get around it with css but no luck.

Thanks again Josh!

Rob.

Intense Visions
    Keymaster

Rob,

Have you tried the “advance_hover_color” option that is available for the advance button? You could make it the same as the “advance_color” option, that way there would appear to be no color change on hover.

[intense_content_section background_type="image" image="630" height="400" breakout="1" show_advance="1" advance_color="#ff0000" advance_hover_color="#ff0000" advance_icon_source="elusive" advance_text="Next" scroll_offset="100"]

If you want to make the color transparent, you can use rgba colors as well. Here is an example. This advance button will have a transparent background at all times, including on hover.

[intense_content_section background_type="image" image="630" height="400" breakout="1" show_advance="1" advance_color="rgba(0,0,0,0)" advance_hover_color="rgba(0,0,0,0)" advance_icon_source="elusive" advance_text="Next" scroll_offset="100"]

If this doesn’t help, please let us know.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.