Intense Visions
Keymaster

Rob,

Hello! That is a great suggestion. It’s funny that you mention this because I just recently added the options to the [intense_button] shortcode to allow for setting of the smooth scroll speed and smooth scroll offset. We use the button shortcode for the Advance Button on Content Sections, so I have added the same two options to the [intense_content_section] shortcode.

I have included the updated files in this zip file. Unzip this file and place the two folders (button and content-section) into the “shortcodes” folder that is in the root of the Intense plugin folder (/wp-content/plugins/intense/). Once these folders are updated and all files are overwritten with the changes, you will be able to use the offset in the Content Section shortcode as shown below.

[intense_content_section background_type="image" image="630" height="400" breakout="1" show_advance="1" advance_icon_source="elusive" advance_text="Next" scroll_offset="100"]
[/intense_content_section]

We will be releasing an update very soon, so you can expect these changes to be available with the next release.

If you have any issues or need help with anything, please let us know.

Thanks,

Josh
Intense Visions