Intense Visions
Keymaster

Ron,

Hello!

Thank you for purchasing Intense. We’re glad that you’re digging right in and exploring all that Intense has to offer.

I first want to ask if your colorbox lightbox is used with the gallery shortcode. On our demo page, each lightbox is a gallery shortcode that includes two images. If you open the lightbox on our demo, then pause the playing of the image loop, you’ll find that the lightbox doesn’t resize with the browser. The resize happens when the next image is loaded while the loop is playing. If you use the image shortcode and set the image to open in a lightbox, you’ll find the lightbox will not resize with the browser window. Colorbox sizes the lightbox to a certain percentage width as the image loads.

I think you’re going about this the easiest way. Each of these tools do things differently, so their code is in different places. I think it would be difficult to maintain if we told you where each setting was (some are in CSS files, script files, or even PHP files). It might be a bit of a pain to setup the CSS, but it sounds like you’ve got a pretty good handle on how to do it. You’ll probably have the code for each type of lightbox you want to use figured out pretty quickly. If you do find you need more information from us, we’ll help however we can.

If you need any help or if you have any questions, please let us know.