Intense Visions
Keymaster

Hello!

Sorry we didn’t respond to your ticket sooner. It looks like you’ve changed the home page from the parallax image to a standard image. When I viewed the page prior to you changing it, I didn’t notice the buggy issues. I only noticed the top of the image being cutoff when the screen width/height wasn’t enough to allow the image to sit in the spot where you wanted it. Using an image as a background image is difficult if you have an image where you expect parts of it to always show. With the various different screen sizes and aspect rations, it’s a tricky task to force an image to sit where you want when using parallax.

If you have an example page that we can check out that shows the parallax bugs, we would love to look at it. I will say that the full-width feature is sometimes jumpy because of how the calculation is done. We use jQuery to force the section to breakout of the parent and go full width. This happens after things are mostly loaded, so you see the jump. With some of the options we include, we’re limited by the theme on how we can make them function.

I hope this makes sense. If you have any additional questions or need further help, please let us know. We’d gladly take a look at an example page that shows the issues if you want to add one.

Thanks!